Ordered goods are shipped in Poland or abroad via GLS courier company.
Cost of delivery:
- free shipping - shipping cost in Poland for orders from 861 PLN gross (700 PLN net).
- paid shipping
- shipping cost PLN 30.75 gross (PLN 25 net) in Poland for orders from PLN 246 gross (PLN 200 net) to PLN 861 gross (PLN 700 net)
- abroad (according to the courier rate)
1. We send the goods after confirmation of the order, up to 24 hours from receipt of payment on account or cash on delivery confirmation. Exceptions are holidays and public holidays. The customer is always informed about accepting the order and sending the package.
2. Purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated on the order.
3. Shop is not responsible for incorrectly completed order form, as a result of which the shipment did not reach the customer. In this case, the customer bears additional shipping costs.
4. The order will be completed on condition that the goods are available in the warehouse or suppliers of the shop. In the absence of some of the goods covered by the order, the customer will be immediately informed of the status of the order and decide on the method of its implementation.
5. In exceptional circumstances, the cost of shipping may be subject to earthly costs, the customer will be informed about this before shipping the order.
6. The shop is not responsible for late delivery of the parcel by a courier company or the Polish Post.
7. In case the package is damaged, a damage report should be made in the presence of the courier and contact us as soon as possible. Checking the shipment on receipt is a necessary condition to take into account any claims for damage or robbery of the shipment in transport. Acceptance by the Customer of the parcel without reservations results in expiry of claims for loss or mechanical damage.
Available forms of payment:
- on receipt in the shop - payment payable in the shop,
- cash on delivery - the amount due is collected by a courier,
- bank transfer - to a PLN account. In this case, the order completion time is counted from the date the payment is credited to our account.
Data for the transfer:
Al. Wojska polskiego 1
Account number: 63 1050 1142 1000 0090 7349 4891
IBAN: PL 63 1050 1142 1000 0090 7349 4891
The name of the bank: ING Bank
Please enter the order number in the title
(Please send confirmation of the transfer to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)