Information obligation according to Article 13 of of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016. (Dz.Urz.UE.L Nr 119, str. 1) called „RODO”
At versoli.pl we work hard to serve our customers better every day. Caring for the personal data you provide us with is an extremely important part of this process. We want you to be sure that your data is safe with us and understand how we use it.
I. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, are the partners of the civil law partnership "JORDAN" S.C. with its registered office at ul. Aleja Wojska Polskiego 1, 42-200 Częstochowa, NIP: 9492144613, Regon: 24160223500000 i.e. Jordan Lubas and Sebastian Lubas (hereinafter referred to as "We", „versoli.pl”) the owner of the online shop available at www.versoli.pl (hereinafter referred to as „versoli.pl”).
II. How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
Write to us, here are our contact details, where you will receive all the necessary information:
e-mail address: email@example.com,
postal address: JORDAN" S.C., ul. Aleja Wojska Polskiego 1, 42-200 Częstochowa
III. Where did we get your data from?
We received them from you when registering an account in the Shop versoli.pl, when shopping in our shop, when visiting our website, when using the contact form.
IV. What is the purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data by versoli.pl?
We process your personal data because it is necessary:
- to conclude a sales agreement at the versoli.pl shop on the basis of your interest in our offer (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO);
- to perform and on the basis of the sales contract you have concluded with us (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO);
- to enable you to provide the service electronically, to make full use of the versoli.pl shop, including payment for goods purchased at the versoli.pl shop (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO);
- to set up and manage your account on the versoli.pl shop, and to ensure that your account, transactions and technical problems are handled (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO);
- handle the requests you make to us (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b i f RODO);
- handling of complaints if you make such a complaint (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b i f RODO);
- the processing of your data for tax and accounting purposes in accordance with the relevant legislation (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. c RODO);
- contacting you, including for the purpose of concluding a sales contract and providing services relating to your account at the versoli.pl shop (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO);
- sending a newsletter on the basis of your acceptance of the shop (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO).
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of versoli.pl, which is:
- monitoring your activity and all other customers of the versoli.pl store, including e.g. keyword searches;
- conducting marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing;
- contacting you, including for the purposes of permitted marketing activities, through the available channels of communication, in particular and with your consent, by e-mail;
- ensuring the security of the services we provide to you electronically, including enforcing versoli.pl's internal policies and preventing fraud and misuse;
- organising loyalty programmes, competitions and promotional activities in which you can take part;
- debt collection, conducting court, arbitration, mediation and enforcement proceedings;
- monitoring the security of our shop to prevent and detect crime;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating our compliance with legal obligations).
If you agree to this, we process your personal data for the purpose:
- saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications (more information about cookies, Google Analitics, Google AdWords below);
- organising competitions and promotional activities in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent. You may withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing to the Administrator's address, in person at the Administrator's premises. Choose a way that is convenient for you.
V. Do you have to give us your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you and thus provide you with a service:
shopping at versoli.pl: e-mail address, first and last name, telephone number, address data, if you run a business NIP number, if you make payments in the option: prepayment by bank transfer - bank account number.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately, we will not be able to conclude a sales contract with you, and as a result you will not be able to use the versoli.pl Shop. If you do not want to provide your bank account number, you can pay for purchases in another form, e.g. cash on delivery.
setting up an account in the versoli.pl shop: e-mail address, first and last name, if you run a business, NIP number, password.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately, we will not be able to set up an account in the versoli.pl shop that allows you to make purchases, as well as to view the status of your orders and purchase history, the possibility of receiving discounts and promotional coupons, no need to enter your data for subsequent purchases
If you wish to contact the versoli.pl Store via the contact form available on the Store's website, we require you to provide your e-mail address. Providing other data is voluntary. Remember, however, that you can contact the versoli.pl Store in other ways, e.g. by phone.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
VI. Websites and website optimisation
What are cookie files
Cookies are small text files stored in the memory of a user's device (computer, netbook, tablet, smartphone), in which information about the user of a given website and the history of his/her previous visits is stored. Cookies most often contain the name of the website that saved them, the maximum time of their storage in the device's memory and a unique identification number. Cookie files are not used to identify or establish the identity of users.
What are cookies used for
Cookies are used by websites for automatic recognition of the user by the server, which allows you to adjust the content of the displayed websites to your preferences and needs and optimize the use of the websites. Cookie files in Internet shops enable logging in, using the "shopping cart" function, recommending products or remembering users' preferences. The second purpose of using cookies is to create aggregated statistics of users' visits and activity, which help to optimise the structure and content of the website, improve navigation or adjust the offer to the needs of shoppers.
The versoli.pl Internet shop uses two types of cookies: "session" cookies (session cookies) and 'permanent'. (persistent cookies), which differ in the time of storage in the user's device. Cookies used by the website are completely safe for the user's device and do not allow the identification of the user or downloading any data from the device's memory. Session" cookies are temporary files stored in the memory of the user's device until logging out, leaving the Internet shop or closing the Internet browser. After the end of the so-called "session" browsers are permanently deleted from the device memory. Permanent" cookies are saved by the website in the memory of the user's device and stored there until the user deletes them or their validity expires. Terminating a browser session or switching off the device does not delete them from the memory of the user's device.
- recognising a user who has already visited the website before;
- adapting the content and content of the website to the user's preferences and optimising the usability of the website;
- remembering the settings and options selected by the user and the history of the pages visited on the website in order to recommend the content;
- performing processes necessary for the proper functioning of all functions of the website and transaction handling;
- ensuring the reliability of the website, security of transactions and data processed;
- maintaining the online shop user's session open after logging in, so that they do not have to enter their login and password each time they go to the next subpage of the website;
- remembering the list of products placed in the shopping cart when browsing the website, as well as in the event of leaving the shop before completing a purchase transaction;
- correct configuration of selected functions of the website, in particular those responsible for verifying the authenticity of the browser session.
- Collection of anonymous statistics through analytical tools.
- Exchange of information with external websites providing services to enhance the functionality of the online shop (social plugins of Facebook, Google+ and Ceneo.pl).
Managing, deleting and blocking cookies.
- browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- the URL (page visited previously),
- the host name of the computer from which the input came (IP address),
- time of sending the request to the server.
This information is used to analyse the use of our websites, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the websites and the Internet in order to conduct market research and to adapt the content of these websites to users' preferences. IP addresses are anonymised so that they cannot be assigned (so-called IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you will not be able to use all the functions of this website in their entirety. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data collected by the cookie and concerning your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing this browser plug-in. Instead of the browser plug-in, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. When you click on this link, an opt-out cookie is saved in your browser, which prevents data from being collected when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie works only on this browser, only in relation to our website and is saved on your device. If you delete cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie must be reinstalled. You can find more information on data protection with regard to Google Analytics on the Google Analytics website.
The information generated by the cookies is sent to a Google server in the USA and saved there. Under no circumstances is your IP address linked to other Google data. This information is also transmitted to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on request.
Once the IP address has been anonymised, it can no longer be linked to your person. Statistically compiled data is deleted in Google Analytics after a maximum of 50 months. Reports based on Google Analytics do not contain any reference to your person.
This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is a web program from Google.
Within Google AdWords we use so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad displayed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is generated. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer in your browser. Such cookies expire after 30 days and are not used to identify the user. If you visit certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and our website are informed that you have been redirected to this page after clicking on the advertisement.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected by means of the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have chosen to track conversion. Customers receive information about the total number of users who clicked on an advertisement and were redirected to a page equipped with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information from which it is possible to identify the user. If you do not wish to participate in conversion tracking, you may object to the use of this feature. To do so, simply deactivate the Google conversion tracking cookie in your browser. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
The storage of the conversion tracking cookie is based on Article 6, sentence 1(f) of the RODO. The administrator has a legitimate interest in analysing user activity in order to optimise both his Internet offer and his advertising.
You can set your browser to be informed about the generation of cookies and allow them only on a case-by-case basis, not to accept cookies on a case-by-case basis or in general and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Due to the need to prevent certain functions in versoli.pl from being performed by Internet robots, we use the Google reCAPTCHA mechanism to occasionally examine whether users' behaviour does not bear the signs of robot behaviour. In such a situation we may disclose your IP address to Google LLC.
You accept that the API reCAPTCHA collects hardware and software information, such as device and application data, and sends it to Google for analysis. The information collected in connection with your use of the reCAPTCHA service will be used to improve it and for general security purposes. It will not be used to display personalized advertisements by Google.
When processing your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including the use of SSL certificate encryption.
VII. To whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
Entities that support us in the provision of electronic services,
entities that provide us with accounting services (financial and accounting),
entities that provide us with IT services in order for you to make efficient purchases in the Shop versoli.pl, e.g. a hosting, a provider of software needed to run an online shop,
entities that provide us with the execution of your order - courier companies and other transport companies,
the entities that provide us with legal services,
persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current activities.
We provide only those personal data which enable us to provide their services. For more information on how entities use your information, please see their privacy and cookie policies.
VIII. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for purposes:
- to assert claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- fulfilling obligations arising from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- preventing fraud and crime,
- statistical and archiving data,
for a maximum period of 6 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
n the case of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part, we will process your data for the duration and settlement period of the awards. In order to be accountable, i.e. to prove compliance with the regulations on personal data processing, we shall store data for the period in which the Shop versoli.pl is obliged to keep the data or documents containing them in order to document the fulfilment of legal requirements and to enable control of their fulfilment by public authorities.
IX. What rights do you have towards the versoli.pl Shop with regard to the processed data?
If the relevant legal conditions are met, in addition to the right to revoke the approvals granted to us, you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain information about your personal data saved with us in accordance with Article 15 of the RODO;
- The right to rectify incorrect or incomplete data in accordance with Article 16 of the RODO;
- the right to delete your data saved with us according to Article 17 RODO;
- the right to restrict the processing of your data pursuant to Article 18 of the RODO;
- right to data transfer pursuant to Article 20 RODO;▪ right to object pursuant to Article 21 RODO.
If you make use of your rights in accordance with Article 18, the answer to your enquiry must be documented for a period of 3 years to prove that we have fulfilled our legal obligations. This period begins when the final answer is given to you.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data by us with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to an e-mail address: email@example.com, in writing to the address: ul. Aleja Wojska Polskiego 1, 42-200 Częstochowa.
X. Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
XI. Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Apart from the data referred to in point VI above, your personal data will not be processed automatically (including in the form of profiling).